Basic Of Filtrations
Filtration is the process to remove suspended solids from any fluid. The fluid passes through the filter media and the clear fluid obtained is called the filtrate. The solid that remains in the filter paper is called the residue. The purpose of this process is basically to remove solids from the fluid to make the material more useful. In some cases, filtrate is important and in some case solids are important.
In a study, the observation was made that for almost any industry majority of component replacements or “loss of usefulness” is due to surface degradation. Particles generated as a result of abrasive wear are work hardened; thus, they become harder than the parent surface. If these particles are not removed by proper filtration, they will recirculate and cause additional wear and tear. This “chain reaction of wear and tear” would continue and result in premature system component failure unless high-performance filtration is applied to break the chain.
Thus, filters are used in almost all industries like
Diary, Food & Beverages
Pharma & Biotech
Paints & Inks
Aerospace, Defence & Marine
Oil & Gas
Dyes & Intermediates
Pulp & Paper
What advantage does a filter system actually provide?
- Reduction of operating costs.
- Extension of service life of the machines.
- No clogging of pipe lines and fittings.
- High quality surfaces on machine parts.
- Better maintenance of tolerances on machine part.
- 逍遥社区无弹窗_逍遥社区最新章节 逍遥社区无弹窗_逍遥社区最新章节 ,法证先锋1粤语版最新在线播放 法证先锋1粤语版 第681期 法证先锋1粤语版最新在线播放 法证先锋1粤语版 第681期 ,麻吕の患者はガテン系无弹窗_麻吕の患者はガテン系最新章节 麻吕の患者はガテン系无弹窗_麻吕の患者はガテン系最新章节 Lower reject quota.
- Better health for operators, because clean coolant is less aggressive to skin.
- Less machine down-time because they remain cleaner and require less cleaning.
Basic Of Filtration e- Book